Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (08/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
    I'd buy the ingame item for no more than 15$, they can keep their pendant, I don't wear jewelery nor am I interested in starting now.
    Me neither - I don't even wear my wedding ring, which drives my husband nuts (meh, i have deeply webbed fingers, and rings bother me to wear, and yes, I swam in school).

And it's not very attractive.

So it's $55 for an In-Game item, I guess RMT is only ok when SE does it...

I found a left over gift card - you know I'm gonna get it.....
    sigpic

(\ /)
    ( . . )
    C(")(")
    ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Re: First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (

It's US onry, so it's not like I have to decide wether to buy it or not.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
        It's US onry, so it's not like I have to decide wether to buy it or not.
        you have to decide whether to have a friend buy it for you or not.

Comment

S-E's going to get an earful at FanFest this year . . .
          Originally posted by Armando
          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
          Originally posted by Armando
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
          Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            you have to decide whether to have a friend buy it for you or not.
            Nah. Maybe if I had a friend over there I wanted to give a gift to. Since I'm not very interested in the accessory itself paying an extra 40-50 bucks for triangulating it wouldn't be worth it, so I would probably only keep the reg. code for the in-game item.
            sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Like it's been said, this thing will probably have a 24 hour recast time. Screw that!

Stop making random junk and get to putting in that face-changing feature, SE!
              Originally posted by Yygdrasil
              Originally posted by Nandito
              Ponies.

Duh.
              You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

I am so weak......

"Order Complete

Order Details will be sent to the registered e-mail address.

Thank you for ordering!
                "
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I the recast timer is short, I will buy. Long, I will not.
                  FFXIV Balmung Server
                  Tenro Matashi
                  PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

My question would be. Will there be any of them left by the time you find out about the recast time?
                    sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

I don't see why there wouldn't be, SE says nothing of there being a limited supply. The only catch would be if they don't release the in-game item before sales are closed.
                      FFXIV Balmung Server
                      Tenro Matashi
                      PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

That thing is fugly. And 43 dollars? Seriously? SE gets enough money out of me.

Not to mention I can get from sandy to Jeuno in 2 minutes. Whoooooosh
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

When they start selling Duelist chapeau replicas, only then will I be interested.

Oh, and the five nations' flags... and the Beastmen's standard. Those would be hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Donkey View Post
                            I don't see why there wouldn't be, SE says nothing of there being a limited supply. The only catch would be if they don't release the in-game item before sales are closed.
                            I believe they said they didn't plan on producing a huge supply of them.

Comment

We have no plans to bring this item back in the future, so all players are encouraged to take advantage of this unique one-time opportunity!
                              Order deadline Monday, September 1 at 6:00 pm.
                              Sounds pretty limited to me....

Nobody will receive their item until October. The reason for this is because they're not even made yet. The number of pendants created will be exactly the same as the number ordered. Made to order.

So, we'll be finding out the recast information through *.dat mining in the next game update.
                              Last edited by Osunlade; 08-19-2008, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I think ill be happier with the multiple forms of teleportation, and quick travel in the game. SE has already double billed me 3 times this year without any repayment on the latest(my CC company is giving them an earful this week) . Ya thanks but no thanks, 50 dollars is 2-3 months of this game, Id be happier with that.

sig courtesy tgm
                                retired -08

Comment

Working...
                                X